- FLEXIBLE AND SCALABLE CONFIGURATION
- FULLY DIGITAL AUDIO TRANSMISSION
- REDUNDANT COMMUNICATION BETWEEN CONTROL UNITS AND FIREMAN MICROPHONES
- MODULAR CONSTRUCTION OF CONTROL UNITS
- FULLY INTEGRATED WITH FIRE ALARM SYSTEMS
- REMOTE MANAGEMENT VIA ETHERNET AND WAN CONNECTION
- INTERCOM FUNCTION BETWEEN ALL FIREMAN AND ZONE MICROPHONES
- A UNIQUE SYSTEM OF DYNAMIC ALLOCATION OF SPARE AMPLIFIERS
- ADVANCE DSP FUNCTIONS
MULTIVES PA/VA system
MULTIVES is PA/VA system is designed with a view to a possibility of its versatile application – it is extremely suitable for both decentralized and centralized systems. The architecture of this system is based on fibre optic Ethernet connections between control units and other elements of the system which allows for its application in structures most extensive in terms of area and functionality such as air terminals, oil fields and refineries, commercial centers and office complexes.
MULTIVES is based on the fiber optic technology of digital transmission of voice messages, inclusive of alarm messages, commercial messages and music. The primary task of the PA/VA system is to cooperate with fire alarm systems and automatic broadcasting of fire hazard messages in the buildings.
The functionality of the system is designed in accordance with EN-54-16, a mandatory standard which has been applicable in Europe since 31st March 2011 and the equivalents of which have also been implemented in many other parts of the world, inclusive of the Middle East.
MULTIVES system comprises control devices, multi-channel amplifiers as well as fireman microphone consoles and zone microphones. The system enables digital scaling communication not only among all the elements of the system but other integrated safety systems as well
There are no reviews yet.